Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yes, I know....

I do know that it has been almost a year from my last post. A ton has gone on.
Tyson has started first grade and LoVes his new teacher. She is from hawaii and is adorable! He was so excited to see some of his friends from kindergarten in his class. His teacher says that he is so friendly and gets along with anyone. While taking to her on the phone the other day I had asked her to send me a quick email when she has any dicipline problems with Ty. She started laughing and stated that she can't imagine tyson having dicipline problems. She will learn, he can get fiesty. :0) He was extremely sick for almost a month with horrible stomach pain. The pain would wake him up in the night and he would just cry. Yes, he was constipated. he had a blockage throughout his entire large intestine. It was so sad to see him have to go through getting it out. We tried everything. One day he just woke up and said his tummy doesnt hurt anymore. Sweet littel guy. It broke my heart to see him so much pain. I'm so glad he is back to his active, happy self.
Josie, my little fire cracker, just started her second year of preschool. She loves it. Josie is such a girlie girl. She prances around the house in tu-tus and princess dresses. She spins around and says, "I am a beautiful princess." She loves getting her hair done. if I tell her to get in the car and I have not done her hair yet she will through a tantrum. Yikes!!! Somewhere within her lungs, she has her own personal fire engine. When she gets mad, the sirens go off and you had better be prepaired. She is loud. I'm so glad this does not happen often. We are going to Disneyland next week and every day she asks me if we are going to see the princesses and sleeping beauty's castle. Yes Josie, we will make sure you see Cinderella. Josie is really good at keeping my self esteem up. Every day she tells me I look beautiful. Thanks little bug.
Spen has been so busy. He wakes up at 2:30 for work, picks up Josie from preschool at 1:30, sneeks in a nap before he picks up Ty from school at 3, runs on the treadmill, shower, fixes dinner, helps Ty with his homework, makes Ty's lunch for the next day, gets the kids ready for bed, reads them each a story, says good night, gets himself ready for work the next day, sometimes he will get a game in, and THEN hits the sack to do it all over again the next day. WOW!!! I love that man!!!! I would NOT be able to go to school if it weren't for him. He is started a new shift on the 10th of October, he is so excited because for the first time, he gets Sat-Sun off. A real weekend!!! I am excited because it is not easy to find a sitter on Saturday mornings. While at work a couple weekends ago Spens maneger came up to him and told him he wanted to see him in his office. Spen thought he was in trouble( really? Spen in trouble?), his maneger gave him an envelope with a letter inside, the letter stated that he had done an outstanding job on his computer testing and was awarded 250 bucks!!!! Yippe, now we don't have to sleep in the car while in St. George for the marathon. I'm so proud of him. Despite things being so crazy buzy at home, he is still excelling at work. You go babe!!!
As for me, I graduated with my Medical Assisting degree in January and found an awesome job at the Intermountain Syracuse Clinic. I have also been floating to a clinic in McKay. Between work and school I feel as though I am NEVER home. I graduate next winter with my nursing degree. I can't wait! Funny thing is, I am so exhausted by the end of the day and when my head hits the pillow I cannot relax and fall asleep. It is so agitating. As busy as I am, I still find time for my Scentsy business. I love it!! I have so much fun bringing warmth into peoples homes.
We got our payout from the accident we were in last year. So with the money, instead of paying off past due medical bills, we booked Disneyland!!!!! I am started my clinicals for nursing school Oct 25 which take me away from my family even more, so we decided a vacation would serve us well. We are leaving for a week in exactly 7 days!!!!! Yippee!!!! The best part is, I am not preggers like when we went to Disneyworld. I can accually ride the rides. Surprisingly, pregnant women can't ride most of the kid rides either. I was the one who would stay with the stroller. i love riding rides, unlike my husband who hates them. So, looks like I will be on my own with the big-kid rides.
I have looked everywhere for the cord to my camera and cannot find it. I ordered a new one off of ebay the other day so, I will try and get some updated pictures up before we leave town.

No comments:

Post a Comment