Tuesday, October 6, 2009

St. George Marathon

He did it! I'm so proud of my sweet husband. This was his 15th St. George marathon and his 21st total. I can't believe the time and dedication it takes for them to run these things. I am so impressed. I love you Spen. Emilie, Gabrielle and Carrie ran it as well. It was Gabrielle's 1st. Congrats girlie! I'm proud of all of you!!!
We have to stop at the cheese factory in Beaver. They have the best ice cream!!!
Spen kissing his medal!
His shoes after the marathon. Time for new ones...
Run Spencer, run...
Gary was asked to speak before the race for having run 29 St George Marathons! He has now retired from running. Gary, your amazing!
Carrie and Mark Carrie, you are such an inspiration to me
Nothing like a mouth full of salt
Mother and daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment