Thursday, April 23, 2009

He's growing up!

And I cant stop him as hard as I try. Spen had Tyson's training wheels taken off before he got the chance to use them. I was so nervous. I wanted to get Ty some knee and elbow pads before he tried the bike. Spen thought differently because Ty can tear around the neighborhood on his scooter. He already had the balance. Spen held onto the back of Tys bike while he got his feet on the peddles and away he went. Ty can ride his bike!!! He still has trouble starting by himself and crashes every time he ends up on the grass, but as much as I try to stop it, my babybear is growing up... Here is the proof.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! He IS growing up! I can't believe he's already riding a bike by himself. I swear, I couldn't do that til I was like 18. How did your finals go tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! your kids are so freakin' cute! I finally found you blog. It is way cute. We so need to get together. I am glad your liking your hair. I hope it is working out good for you. I know it was a change. Love ya girl. Tell spence I said hi!

    ReplyDelete