Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Anniversary

This year was our 6th anniversary! We had so much fun. I surprised Spen with tickets to the Jazz game. We sat on the first row of the upper bowl. It was nice to not have someones head in all our view. This was to be their tenth win in a row so the ESA was almost full. The last time I saw it that full was when I went to the Britney concert back in the 90s. Spen was so cute! He gets so into the games. He kept jumping up out of his seat when they would score or get a rebound. I was so worried he was going to jump right over the ledge. I must say we ate endless amounts of calories that day too. Pizza, hotdogs, churros, prezels, fries and ice cream, oh my! I wanted to vomit!! I was so glad they won. That would have been a bummer if they lost cause Spen gets so upset with them. It made for an exciting evening! Thanks Jenn and Jake for watching the kiddos!!!

Warmin up! I love Williams! Spen says Boozer needs to go back where he came from!


I love my Spennie!

So packed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment