Thursday, March 5, 2009

HELP!?!?

Ok, so here at sit wide awake at 3 AM? Spen just left for work and I can't stop stressing about a talk I am giving at my nieces baptism. I am the worst at giving talks. I HATE getting up in front of people and speaking. It is one of my biggest fears! I know I stress way too much over nothing. All I have to do is stand up in front of a TON of people and speak to my little niece about baptism. Easy enough. I wish!! Does anyone have any ideas I could use? I want her to never forget about the choices she is making. Does anyone have any ideas that may be memorable? I would love to hear your ideas! This experience will most definitely test my faith! Those of you who are coming, prayers that I don't pass out will be much appreciated! My heart races just thinking about it! Yikes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kellie, this is Sherri with Shindyz. I'm SO excited you saw our bows and accessories and loved them as much as I do :) I'd be happy to get you any information you need, please email me at shindyzaccessories@gmail.com and we'll chat!
    Have a fantastic day!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete